Saturday, July 10, 2010

"A DISTRAUGHTED EMOTION"

In my emotional distraught i spoke with God and for the first time in a long time he spoke back and I listened. I sensed his presence hovering around me that raised goosebumps on my arms....
He pierced my heart and opened the door to the bottled up tears i was reluctant to once spill.
I would always repeat and say to myself " Im bruised, but not broken "
but that was a lie....
Im all bruised and even more broken than ever before.. my pieces are scattered all around this city and most of them in my room...
Im too scared to pick up the pieces, Im too scared to see who i really am....
The fear of who i can be invades my soul and disturbs my thoughts that linger in the valley of doubt.
My silence gets so loud... and my loudness gets silenced....
I have yet to find a way to release my caged courage into the depth of the sea of confidence and get lost so that i can be found.....
I have battled with my flesh for years and its dissappointing to admit that im selfish with my own desires and do not wish to let go of the hand that brings forth pain....
it has become a feel good factor.
How did i get so lost within me??

No comments: