Sunday, November 28, 2010

" MY CHRISTMAS WISH LIST"
So I have sat around and thought about all the gifts i would like to receive this Christmas.
And here they are!
;D
" SWEET BLACK ACOUSTIC GUITAR "
NUFF SAID!!! I MEAN LOOK AT THIS BEAUTY!!!

Surprisingly i really like Fergie's Avon perfume!
it smells pretty awesome!



Im not saying I Love Comic books but theres something about them that
catches my attention and this is exactly what this Bible did to me.
It catched my attention so now I want it!!!



FRIDA!!!
I can surely relate to Fridas painful/love story without a doubt!



When life overwhelmes you theres nothing better than to get away from it all..
and Julia Roberts does an amazing job in this Movie..
its a must have!



Marc Jacobs you're a Heart Breaker!
not only because it says my name but this perfume is one of the greatest smells i have ever
smelled! I have to have it this year!



Mac!!! I Love You!!!
gotta have my Mac make up!







Of course an itunes gift card is a must!



And so i admit it i Like Jessica Simpson!!!
so i WANT HER NEW CHRISTMAS CD!
SO WHAT???!!!!









No comments: